Wednesday 2 July 2014

A Mixture :)

Words express emotions better than anything else.
This is not the typical type of post from me. This is a kind of post where I write about what I feel of certain things that I hope many of y'all can sink your teeth into and relate.

To start with, Ramadan is going good, even though it is  fifteen hours of fasting which I am not used to. Fifteen hours isn't a big deal as I thought it would be and everything has a first. So until now, its going great.

I am just void of emotions.For me, today, is such a day where emotions have drained out of my body and I feel nothing. There is so much to write about which is strange and I am going to blend in everything!
 Sometimes its really difficult to express feelings and you never know when someone hides theirs. We have all, heard or seen pictures relating to, a tear behind a smile or something similar.A smile does not mean everything is flawless, it is just based on politeness or a trust on the Almighty.

                               picture from kimmygerona.wordpress.com
We, humans tend to idolize many 'so called perfect' people. They might be a celebrity or a normal girl/boy standing right beside you, having his/her own problems to take care of. We forget they are humans, just like us, completely like us. For them, it gets so overwhelming, daunting and unendurable at the same time. Its said that 'think before you speak' but lets rephrase it a little bit and call it 'think before you act'.I feel looking up to a person and idolizing them are two completely different terms. There are those 'attention seekers' who find pleasure in these kind of situations.Its not about them but those who regret being so perfect.


I think I offloaded a bit too much! Hahaha... nevermind! ;)

STAY HAPPY : D

No comments:

Post a Comment