Saturday 28 June 2014

Memories await my arrival ! :D


“Memories are the stars that brighten our dreams.” 

― Sharon Repp







I have some very exiting summer coming up this year. Why? Might you ask.  ;)
Weddings, parties, grandparents,cousins, sleepovers, monsoons, rainbows, puddles,  special mango ice creams, fresh fruit juices , beach walks,salted mangoes on the sidewalks, various types of pickles, VERY spicy food, traditional clothes, bangles, VERY sugary sweets, trains , scooters, bikes,resorts, tours, The ever so cool tuk-tuks etc, etc, etc. :D






 Can't wait to travel back to my home country and make some sweet and fun filled memories. Eager is an understatement. The memories are going to beautiful this year. I feel like the plans made, are all  overwhelming but Life is spontaneous , so they might be more adventures attached, you never know !

Emotions are taking a roller coaster ride. The eagerness, excitement cannot be cooled down with the ants in my pants. Everyday, from day one, is not going to run out of steam. The excitement is due to the freedom and liveliness, back there, is so different from the emotions that I feel here. I'm like a wallflower in school, while a completely different person with my family and close friends. The summer, is when I can be myself  and make some real friends out there. Worrying has always been my favorite of all , so I think just stepping out of my comfort zone might actually be an amazing experience.


Can't stop smacking my lips ! :D

#6. AT THE END YOU ONLY HAVE MEMORIES TO HOLD ON TO.
                                                  MAKE MEMORIES AND NEVER FORGET THEM.

STAY HAPPY! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment